www.avg.com/retail – Activate and Install AVG With The Help Of DSK Tech Experts
For AVG Activate, Download & complete installation online, We are providing independent support service. In case you face any problem to Install and Activate Avg product, just fill the form below and will get in touch with you as quick as possible. We are third party to provide support with certified technicians.
- AVG Protection
- AVG Internet Security
- AVG Ultimate
- AVG Antivirus Free
- AVG TuneUp
- AVG Driver Updater
Avg Firewall Protection
The internet is a dangerous place and you need some kind of protection. Enter AVG Firewall a fully featured and free antivirus software that will keep you safe as your travel the internet AVG Firewall keeps you safe while surfing.
AVG Firewall is available for all mobile operating systems as well as it is available for computer operating systems so no matter what device you use you’ll enjoy the same security.
Allow applications in AVG firewall
AVG Firewall may automatically block one of your applications from accessing the internet. This typically happens for applications that are not recognized by AVG Antivirus Firewall. Please follow the steps below to allow any application in AVG Firewall:
1. Open AVG.
2. Click the Firewall tile.
3. Then click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner and select Advanced Settings
4. In the left menu click Applications
5. Click Add
6. Click … next to the path text field, browse to the executable file of the application you want to allow, then click open
7. Click create, review the application action options, and then click OK
8. Click ok to close the Firewall settings window.
Verify that the application can connect to the internet now.
Enable file sharing with avg firewall
If you cannot access files or print over network on a computer with AVG Firewall from another computer in your local network, it’s necessary to enable Files and printer sharing:
1. Open AVG program.
2. Click Firewall.
3. And if the status of Files and printer sharing is Disabled, then click change.
4. Select Home network or Work netwok to allow file and printer sharing.